FT Nanny Manager - JC 0207
Experienced, positive nanny manager needed for a busy Winnetka Family. 4 children: 2 kids in grade-school, 1 toddler and 1 baby. Nanny manager will primarily assist with the older 2 children and household management tasks. A second nanny is primarily responsible for the 2 younger kids. Nanny manager should be comfortable working as team.
Schedule/Hours: Guaranteed 40 hours per week. The family can be flexible on exact schedule but must include 3 afternoons/week. Weekends would be a bonus but not required.
Compensation: $30/hr. + PTO, holidays, sick days
Job Details and Responsibilities:
- Four children. 2 oldest are in full-time school. Toddler and infant at home.
- Responsibilities will be a combination of household tasks and childcare.
- While the kids are at school, the nanny manager will handle tasks such as grocery shopping, meal prep, errands, bringing in packages, closet organization, etc.
- At the end of the school day, nanny manager will pick up the kids and bring them to any activities. Help with homework, prepare snacks/dinner, etc.
- While nanny manager is primarily responsible for the older 2 children, they should be comfortable assisting with the toddler and baby when needed.
- Family has 1 dog. No care is required but nanny should not have allergies.
- Parents both work a hybrid work schedule with separate home office spaces.
- No deep cleaning required. Another nanny is also employed so candidate must be comfortable working as a team.
- Nanny should have experience working with all ages of children and be interested in a long-term fit with a family.
- Nanny must be comfortable in a busy household with multiple children.
- Reliability and dependability are key.
- Nanny should have a sense of humor and able to engage with each child individually.
- Nanny should be organized and proactive.
- Nanny should drive and have a safe driving record. A car is provided for use on the job.
- Strong communication skills with both parents and children.
- TDAP and flu shot are requirements of the position.